The Rega Naia turntable is the result of years of painstaking development which was used to create the now famous Naiad turntable. The Naia takes the best of this development and technology and transfers it into a production ready version without compromise. The Naia is packed with ground-breaking features, materials and technology developed by Rega over many years to reach new levels of vinyl replay.
- Graphene impregnated Carbon Fibre skeletal plinth with Tancast 8 foam core
- ZTA Zirconium toughened alumina (ceramic) central bearing
- RB titanium tonearm : One piece titanium vertical bearing and Titanium vertical spindle assembly
- Tungsten balance weight shaft and weight
- Ceramic top and bottom braces
- Reference advanced fully adjustable power supply
- Resonance controlled ceramic platter with improved flywheel effect and complex profile
- Low mass skeletal aluminium feet
- Triple Reference drive belts for improved stability and drive characteristics.